Saturday, April 2, 2011

Just two things...

It's been two weeks since I updated and I've done... two things! Which are the same as my last post. But I also got a new job, so it's really like I accomplished No. 24 twice. High five, anyone?

25. Learn to cook 52 recipes and organize them in one place (40/52) - in progress

I made a pasta-related dish last week, with feta and basil and onions and red peppers. It was pretty delicious, although the feta threw me for a loop because it wasn't as cheesy as I expected. And then on Tuesday I made fish tacos, which were surprisingly one of the easiest recipes I've tried. The fish was a little more expensive than I expected, and there are a few things I would tweak with the recipe (actually, and some I did tweak) but I think I would make them again.

56. Exercise 2-3 times a week (39/143) - in progress

Let's see... last week I hiked and then I think made it to the gym twice. This past week I made it to the gym three times. It's been a super big adjustment moving into dayside work shifts. I'm finding that a lot of days I tell myself I'm too tired, or I don't want to get home at 830 and only have two hours to myself before I fall asleep. Tuesday I took a day off from the gym just so I had time to go to the library and then make dinner and eat it before 9 p.m... I feel like I finally entered the adult world.

-- Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment